| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 62 of 62 entries.|
ta da!! Lurker comes out!
- Bunny, Sat, 10 Sep 2005 5:12PM
here's to the man in the van with the bass in his hand
- tim, Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:23AM
"speaking as a child of the seventies" I just discovered you a couple years ago bought ball hog loved it so hard to find minutemen on the net
- Christopher Somerville Flynn, Sun, 3 Jul 2005 5:07PM
Im a huge fan of Watt and also a photographer as well...
If you could please send the hi-res files for prints 33,32...
I would love to have them for my own personal collection of fine photography..
thank you kindly
- Kristin, Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:39PM
Hey mike ' This is lonnie just sayin' hello and hope all is going well for you on the tour.
- lonnie, Thu, 5 May 2005 6:55PM
I'm here to see the photos of Dick Thyne.
RESPONSE: Dick Thyne only signed the guestbook. To bad about his death. He was a good guy... (Yarbz)
- Diane, Wed, 6 Apr 2005 9:55AM
Great Photos! Hoping to get Watt and the boys to Eugene, oregon someday soon! Between Watt and
Ian (Dischord), I am always reminded of how much punk rock changed my life. Peace People! Thanks Watt!
- Eric, Sun, 27 Mar 2005 5:01PM
Just visiting to see pics of my buddy Raul. Good pictures.
- Ben Wildenhaus, Thu, 10 Mar 2005 4:26PM
Found you on photographica... really like your body of work. Great shots!
- Doug, Mon, 28 Feb 2005 9:48PM
Great Pics Man!
- AuntiCraker, Tue, 22 Feb 2005 2:24PM
Great Pix! Watt's a pioneer and inspiration.
- Jaxon Haldane, Mon, 14 Feb 2005 9:59AM
What a great set of shots - kinda like the photo diary to go along with the group's tour diaries! As a long-time Watt fan I must say that I'm quite impressed with #30 and #36 especially. Thanks alot for the shots,they really brought back some great memories of shows past - Peace
- Craybee, Fri, 14 Jan 2005 9:04AM
really nice shots
- chooch, Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:48AM
great stuff. i also have tons of shots from Watt gigs going back to 99. email if yer interested in seeing some or whatever...
- cjimmy, Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:15PM
Thank you, for being such an inspiration in my life. You are the reason I picked up a bass and started learning how to play. You are right next to Jaco Pastorius on my list. Happy Birthday Mike. Hope u liked the flower.
- Mary Jane, Thu, 16 Dec 2004 1:49PM
!Excellente! This was one of two shows I saw of this tour and I just stumbled on these....I never thought I would ever see pics of that event....I thought it was just left to my memory. So, thank you so much! Now that I think back, I do remember a guy with a nice camera at the scene...but dint know it was Yarbz. Those are some great shots...watt 'll love em.
- jetsetvet, Mon, 13 Dec 2004 6:43PM
I have a shit load of songs I'd like to share with mike, I'm from Pedro but moved to N.Y. a few years ago.I like to keep up on what Mike wWatt is doing musically since he is One of the main reasons I started playing in the first place..
- D.Menhennett, Mon, 13 Dec 2004 9:04AM
Thanks for the gallery
- Mike Muscarella, Sat, 11 Dec 2004 5:36PM
very very nice stuff. Well done...
- martyn , Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:35PM
send punk a card, it's been sick for a while now
- doja, Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:21AM
terrific snaps- not just technically, but also in terms of capturing the moment. Please blow up #30 to poster size and send it to me ;-)
- zcx, Mon, 22 Nov 2004 1:06AM
dig your site. i saw watt 3 times this tour. he crashed w/us after pittsburgh gig, a big mind blow. thank you. ps-if you know of any boots of this tour or engine room, please let me know, i'd love to have a reminder of how good watt is live. thanks again
- jason, Thu, 18 Nov 2004 4:41PM
- spity, Tue, 16 Nov 2004 7:01AM
I wish I was there! I wish I was at every Watt gig!! Watt, Raul & Pete - Be Safe and Please film the NYC gigs with The Pixies! Mike Watt hits the SPOT!!!
- Christopher Matthew Reagan, Mon, 15 Nov 2004 9:27AM
Saw your show first time in Salt Lake City. Enjoyed it tremendously.
- Jessica Behnke, Mon, 15 Nov 2004 9:15AM
firehose memories cool
- Whitebob, Sun, 14 Nov 2004 9:04AM
really great photos / awesome to see pic's to go with the tour diary
- Pete, Wed, 10 Nov 2004 9:21AM
Man, these are killer. It is so nice to see some analog photography on the web for one, and such high quality to boot... these pix get me totally stoked for the Austin, TX show Thursday night. Keep it up, brother
- Ted, Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:57PM
Hey uncle Raul im so excited for you guys keep up the good work .Great pictures love ya
- cassandra , Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:31PM
HI I'm Raul's big sis, HI LIL BRO LOVE YOU , AND MISS YOU,hope your havin a great time.
- Paula Woods, Tue, 9 Nov 2004 9:18AM
- cut, Mon, 8 Nov 2004 8:16AM
great pics! just looking to put lil bro(raul) a scrap book together
- ang, Sun, 7 Nov 2004 9:57PM
thanks for sharing
- randy, Sat, 6 Nov 2004 9:32PM
Dude - Righteous! Excellent shit dude!
- Big Earl, Sat, 6 Nov 2004 6:49PM
An old Aetna buddy of Col. BB and Former US Marine
- Fred Fenlon, Sat, 30 Oct 2004 4:54PM
- bob, Sat, 30 Oct 2004 4:35PM
- ryan, Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:12PM
great job on the pics
- Sean, Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:23AM
Great pics. Thanks!
- TerryB, Fri, 29 Oct 2004 5:59AM
Excellent! Best gig shots I've ever seen -- quite a talent!
- Gug, Fri, 29 Oct 2004 5:29AM
great shots! thanks brother Bruce for this link!
- Bruce's Brother Brian in Hawaii, Thu, 28 Oct 2004 1:42PM
As always, great stuff. YOu really captured the moments...
- Florida Bill, Thu, 28 Oct 2004 5:09AM
Number 33 should be a poster on my wall!
- Rob Barton, Thu, 28 Oct 2004 1:21AM
love the Klaatu Barada Nikto plug. that song rocks!
- Jay Hart, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:51PM
epic work, top notch, hats off!
- mike lopez, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:34PM
- Chris Frascella, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 8:23PM
fucking brillaint shots. You're a very talented cat.
- Mark Rini, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 4:50PM
great photos, thanks!
- Mark, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 3:16PM
brilliant! thanks for posting them.
- singlemaltscot, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 3:11PM
These are great pics! I like the fact that you captured part of the hellride process that we don't usually see. Jam econo indeed!
- Ray L., Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:32PM
Wonderful photos of a total artist at oneof my favorite venues in the Northeast. If you get to Albany say YO!, to my buddy Howard Glassman, owner of Valentines. Another great venue .
- Dick Thyne KRSH FM , Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:12AM
Completely amazing pics. Thanks for sharing!
- Pete, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:08AM
- Pete Culliney, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:07AM
- Vince, Wed, 27 Oct 2004 4:36AM
Great photos - probably the best Watt pics I've seen - He ought to take you along to document the whole tour.
- Scott, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:09PM
checking out some watt photos
- Roman Gabriel Todd, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 6:33PM
Awesome photos and awesome glass in those new lenses. You never learned how to take a "bad" photo. Everything is balanced and nothing extra and nothing missing. Superb. Simply Superb.
- James, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 3:03PM
Hey, Great pictures! thanks for sharing!
- Cabral, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:18PM
Great snaps - can't wait to take and share my own on Friday!
- CJ Marsicano, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 9:54AM
awesome! nice meeting you last night
- Bruce, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 8:17AM