| Public Gallery Help|
| Continued ...|
|Prev 24 | Next 24 | Show all|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 94 of 94 entries.|
- Janice McConnell, Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:29PM
Came here from IDO. Just starting to look around. I like the descriptions that go with the photo's. Thank you!
- Bob Schultz, Wed, 1 May 2019 6:06AM
Thanks for the plethora of info..
- Corey Green, Fri, 8 Feb 2019 8:49PM
You sent me here from Walleye Central. Thanks, great pics!
- Josh Revard, Sun, 6 May 2018 8:45AM
Met you yesterday on Facebook. Thanks again for all of your help figuring out my problems with Down Imaging on my Helix 9SI G2N Mega.
- Brad Wernicke, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 1:59PM
Didn't get a chance to get thru all of them yet, will be back as I learn more about SI. This will drastically lessen the learning curve for me. Incredible screen shots. Thank you very much Rollie!!
- Rich Ferguson, Sun, 11 Mar 2018 4:59AM
I got lucky and found someone willing to coach an old guy. Yay me. As soon as the ice is gone I will be in my boat trying out my 999 to see what it really can show me. Thank you Rollie, you are changing my fishing.
- Danny Hahn, Fri, 9 Mar 2018 5:46AM
- Derek Schindler, Sat, 17 Feb 2018 10:45AM
Thanks for sharing!
- Tom Cayce, Tue, 2 Jan 2018 3:27PM
Thanks for sharing Rollie.
- Derek Coleman, Sun, 24 Sep 2017 8:38PM
Great site to learn about DI,2d and SI. Great job!!
- Bill Smith, Thu, 10 Aug 2017 8:48PM
Great knowledge in here! I'll definitely be coming back and looking at this alot!
- Jeff Heinze , Tue, 9 May 2017 8:13PM
I'll be putting a Lowrance Elite 7 Ti on my new ThunderJet with the TotalScan transducer which will give me the SI as well as the DI. I've never had that before. Boy, do I have a lot to learn. I'm excited about this new to me technology. Thank you ever so much for the tutorial.
- DUBOB, Sun, 2 Apr 2017 3:53PM
- Rick Hoffman, Sat, 25 Feb 2017 7:45PM
- Mick Hoffman, Fri, 30 Dec 2016 6:06AM
Bob. I sent you an email. The plug of the Onix is too large to fit inside the shafts of the Terrova and the cable is too large for the slot on the shafts. Not many good options for the Onix up front unfortunately.
- Rollie, Thu, 17 Nov 2016 9:08AM
Enjoyed the photos, mainly was looking at how you ran cable on Terrova. I am looking to do same with Onix SI. Do you know if it can work as well re cable diameter?
- Bob R, Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:55AM
Just happened to run across this site.most screenshots are clearer than my Onix! Ur time and effort is greatly appreciated!!
- Greg Harrison, Thu, 28 Apr 2016 2:31PM
great picture would like to buy instruction on how to work and adjust setting
- stephen, Thu, 21 Apr 2016 7:46PM
Great pics and analysis.
- John E, Thu, 7 Apr 2016 8:48PM
- Aaron Emmrich , Sat, 26 Mar 2016 6:09PM
- Al Taylor, Sun, 12 Apr 2015 10:49AM
Thanks for the info! I was asking about how to differentiate rocks vs. river walleye on Facebook, and you sent me a link to your page.
- Caleb Ihrig, Wed, 1 Apr 2015 5:55AM
Interesting stuff..great pics and information...look forward to going out with the Onix DI and SI
- Jon P, Sun, 1 Feb 2015 1:51PM
I Like. Cant wait to get one. will need to study these more
- deich, Wed, 21 Jan 2015 9:38AM
- Tom Conrad, Tue, 15 Jul 2014 2:52PM
thanks for all the work to help someone else!
- Lane Brown, Tue, 15 Jul 2014 4:29AM
Thank you. Your explanations have helped me immensely. I have an 898 SI and I have struggled to understand it better.
- Steve, Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:38AM
- Daniel, Mon, 9 Jun 2014 9:22PM
Thanks for the help. Great job!
- jason Dutton, Sun, 1 Jun 2014 5:33PM
awesome stuff !!
- frank, Thu, 15 May 2014 7:44AM
Came here from a link from Walleye Central. Lots of good info here.
- Jason Hansen, Sat, 26 Apr 2014 9:29PM
Great teaching tool! Thanks, Rollie!
- Ron Rensink, Thu, 3 Apr 2014 8:24AM
Nice.... I have put off getting one of these because i have seen the 3 lakes i fish over 20-30 ft down...but im rethinking it all...
- david.kirk, Wed, 12 Mar 2014 1:04PM
- martin, Mon, 24 Feb 2014 8:18AM
Very interesting. Thanks. Not sure if I am going to buy one or not, but I plan on keeping this infor for future use.
- Terry, Thu, 6 Feb 2014 6:30AM
My first so unit, much to learn, but learning fast because of your efforts. Thanks X3.
- dave r aka crc, Thu, 6 Feb 2014 6:04AM
Thanks for the great info
- Justin, Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:23PM
Thank you for the great sight, I found this sight trying to find a good way to mount my SI tanducer to a Terrova motor.
- John Peterson, Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:19AM
Looking good Rollie!
- Gary Isom, Mon, 14 Oct 2013 9:15AM
basso Great site
- Dean Staley, Mon, 30 Sep 2013 3:25AM
Curious about your trolling motor transducer wire routing idea
- Daryl Dyck, Wed, 21 Aug 2013 4:59PM
See install on transducer on a Terova.
- Chuck, Sat, 17 Aug 2013 9:38AM
Found your link during a Google search to run transducer cable on a Terrova...sent me to link, idofishing.com
- Brian Wishwanick, Fri, 26 Apr 2013 5:13PM
Great site and very informational! thanks you for taking the time to post the information and pictures.
- Dan, Sat, 16 Mar 2013 9:48AM
Thanks so much for such a beautifully detailed work thru. I have a Terrova 55 Ipilot US2 sonar and have disconnected the US2 as I have added a bracket to hold a LSS-2 transduer with a 80/200 puck combination. I was thinking about how to run the wires because of the Terrova design. Absolutely great job and creative thinking.
- Rich K, Sun, 10 Mar 2013 5:33PM
Great site Rollie
- Dean, Sat, 9 Feb 2013 5:49AM
This is really neat, need to study this more closely. Thanks red dog for the link on WC
- Greg king, Wed, 6 Feb 2013 3:14PM
Very good job.....cleared up alot of questions...tx
- Jon, Sat, 5 Jan 2013 2:17AM
nice work Thanks
- jimmy perry, Tue, 11 Dec 2012 2:30PM
Lambeau on LSS1 with Terrova
- A, Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:02PM
Super job. Gives me more confidence to get out there. Thanks
- James Buza, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:12PM
Currently shopping for a DI/SI setup. Your pics gave me the best feel for the capabilities of this technology in a HB that I could hope for without buying and trying. Probably better because of your the experience and knowledge you shared in your captions.
Thanks for the effort!! (I found your link on HotspotOutdoors.com)
- John Mathweg, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 12:17PM
- Buddy Brown, Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:33AM
- Allen Willits, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 7:17AM
Thanks for connecting me to the site; it will definitely help me fine tune my 998c si to get more out of it than I have been!
- Tom Anderson, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 2:35PM
Rollie. Thanks for sharing. You brought this page up on my computer.
- Scott, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:46PM
Was looking through the Unofficial Humminbird Side Imaging Forums and found your pics.
Thanks for the info really helpful.
- Randy, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 6:15PM
Found a link on outdoorsfirst.com while researching mounting a transducer on a Terrova. Thanks for the pics.
- Bob Aldea, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 2:08PM
I recieved your e-mail and did as you asked. Your pics are interesting. I will try to view them better another time, Thanks for the link.
- Denny O, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:27PM
thanks for the info
- nick, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 9:55PM
I hope you get commission from HB because you sold one to me.
- Scott, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:48AM
Just checking it out per our chat! Thanks!
- Brandon Prasnicki, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 6:12PM
Sweet shots ... you just spent some money for me.
- Doug S, Thu, 23 Feb 2012 5:27AM
Just logged in, looks like a great website!!!! Thanks for the education today!!!
- Scott Bormann, Sun, 5 Feb 2012 3:37PM
Hi Rollie, got here via Walleye Central and IDO. Nice.
- Tim Roberts, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:54AM
Great stuff keep up the good work!
- Bear, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 7:43PM
I followed the link from your post on IDO.
Extremely helpful...thanks a ton!
- Michael Winther, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 5:06PM
Followed link from IDO outdoors thread. Very cools shots. I fish up in the Chamberlain area a lot. Just go a new 998c SI, can't wait for spring to check some of this stuff out too!
- Lee, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 2:15PM
Very interesting shots. I followed your link from an IDO post.
Thanks - Rudy
- Jeff Rudy, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 6:19AM
Rollie you have some great looking images from your 997. Haven't had a chance to look at all of them yet, but I'll get to them. Thanks for the invite over.
- David Richards, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 3:47PM
Thanks Rollie for you help. After running lowrance products for 20 yrs, you made the switch an even easier decision. I'm buying a humminbird.
- James Hubbard, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 5:51AM
Looks Good, thanks for taking the time to post all of this.
- Greg Grooms, Thu, 3 Mar 2011 7:34AM
Can you please email or call me about your Humminbird unit we are very frustrated trying to get the settings correct. I would really appreciate it. Thanks Ethan 585-703-4832
- Ethan Sleeman , Sat, 26 Feb 2011 6:15PM
Great shots....I think youv'e got it figured out.
- Matt, Sat, 26 Feb 2011 9:33AM
Great shots and very good info....As a new SI owner, I am always looking for good info..
- G Sims, Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:55AM
Great pic. #88 is of real interest. I must have my transducer mounted wrong as it sits at the same angle as you speedo How did you arrive at that angle and what is the brown material. I don't believe I'm getting as good of a signal as you show. Any help would be great. I have a 997 mounted on a 1900 Pro V. Love em both. Thanks
- Ron, Tue, 18 May 2010 8:47PM
Awesome pics truely amazing
- Bigones, Sat, 24 Apr 2010 8:25AM
Leroy stop by and checked out your page. Looks good, I hope I can get my 898 going with your godd results.
- Douglas Bristol, Fri, 2 Apr 2010 5:37AM
Just installed a 798c si combo. I'm running the web, getting familiar with side scan. enjoyed this site.
- Tim McCoy, Tue, 11 Aug 2009 9:55PM
thanks for the pictures best ive seen yet
- dave, Sun, 24 May 2009 8:30PM
Man you have some awesome images! I love Image #24! That truely shows the power of Humminbird Side Imaging versus any 2D sonar. If others want to learn more I recommend joining the Side Imaging Group:
- Doug Vahrenberg | http://www.dougvahrenberg.com, Mon, 23 Feb 2009 1:38PM
Great Pictures, i just purchased a 797 and i love it. i get awesome pictures of humps, creeks etc.. Im not really seeing the fish like you do, but the lake im on is packed with structure, do you have to make ant special changes to see fish? or do you figure all this structure is covering up the fish. I would like to send you some of my shots if i could?
- Michael Suggs, Fri, 23 Jan 2009 6:03PM
Thanks for showing me the side scan sonar!!! Just ordered the 1197c SAR model for search and rescue operations for the Lower Brule Sioux Tribe. Great images!! Thanks again
- Sheldon Fletcher, Tue, 27 May 2008 11:54AM
Leaning toward a 797. Want to learn a little more before buying one.
- Norm Dowler, Wed, 7 May 2008 9:45PM