After sending images to your photo album, you, or those you share your album with, can order 35mm quality prints from wallet-size all the way up to our amazing 20" x 30" photographs! All of these are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive photographic paper. We also offer a variety of gift items you can have your images printed on as well.
- Select photos from your Photo Album that you wish to order.
- After you have selected all the images that you desire prints or gifts of, click on the "Order Prints and Products" button. You will be taken to the shopping cart, which will be filled with your selected photos. Note: You can always return to your album to select more images, and then return to your shopping cart to continue processing your order.
- Once in the shopping cart, each image will be displayed on the left of your screen with some options below it. There are 2 pull down menus to help you navigate through the product line. The first is the "Category" menu, from which you can select Prints, Poster Prints, Panoramas, Greeting Cards, Calendars or Gift Items. After selecting which type products you would like, the lower menu will appropriately change to show those items. You will again select which items you would like from that menu. In the example here, a 2 Pack of 4x6 Glossy Prints is being selected from the pull-down menu to be ordered from this image. Click "Add Item" when you have chosen what you want.
- You can also change the quantity of products you would like to order from each print. For example, a quantity of "3" here would return 3 4-packs of 4x6 Glossy Images to your cart.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see the Fit, Crop, Enhance, Show / Hide Images and Toobar buttons. Selecting these options will apply the action to the contents of your entire shopping cart. The Fit command will force-fit your original image to fit within the size of the print or product you have selected. Extra space on the print around the edges will be filled with white space. The Crop command will fill the entire print or product dimensions.
- If you have received a coupon it can be redeemed by simply cutting the coupon code from your email message, and pasting it into the Coupon box and click "enter" to validate and apply the coupon to the order.
- When you are satisfied with your shopping cart's contents, click the "Checkout Counter" icon to proceed with the ordering process.
- After proceeding to the checkout counter you can review your order to make sure it is being shipping to the correct address, and that the shipping options you desire have been applied to your order. The total price will be calculated for you at the bottom of this digital invoice. Appropriate taxes will be applied depending on where you live.
- After you are satisfied that your order is complete and correct, you can "Continue With your Order" here and process your credit card information on our secured server.
- Once on the secured server, you will enter your credit card information and billing address and then click on "Submit". You will be redirected to a final online invoice that will show your entire order and will give you an order number. We suggest printing a copy of that invoice page as a reference to your order so you easily refer to it when it arrives or in case you need to make changes after it has been processed.
You can order from a large amount of prints and photo products available. Your can order 35mm quality prints from wallet-size all the way up to our amazing 20" x 30" photographs. Your can order Prints, Poster Prints, Panoramas, Greeting Cards, Calendars or Gift Items.
For a listing of all the prints and products available, please click here.
You can order prints and products from more than one album.
- Select the photos that you desire to purchase from your first album following the instructions above.
- Click "Get More Photos" to return to your album
- Navigate to the other album that you desite to purchase photos from.
- Click Order Prints and Products and follow the instructions from above.
In the upper right corder you will see Fit and Crop buttons. Selecting these options will apply the action to the contents of your entire shopping cart. The Fit command will force-fit your original image to fit within the size of the print or product you have selected. Extra space on the print around the edges will be filled with white space. The Crop command will fill the entire print or product dimensions. If you choose to have some images to see Fit and some for Crop, and can select each photo individually clicking on the Crop/Fit icon.
When signing up for premium, you will be given coupons for discounts and free prints.
- Select the images in your album you like to order prints and products.
- Enter the coupon code that was emailed to you on the top left corner.
- Select the prints and products, and then proceed with your order.
To figure out the best print from the resolution of your images submitted to your photo album, follow this guide:
| Outstanding Print|
(* fine compression)
| ||Very Good Print|| ||Fair Print|| |
480 x 640
|Wallets, 4x6, 5x7 ||8x10||11x14, 16x20, 18x24, 20x30|
768 x 1024
|Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8x12 ||11x14 ||16x20, 18x24, 20x30 |
| 1.5 ||1024 x 1280 ||Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8x12, 11x14 ||16x20 ||18x24, 20x30|
| 2 ||1200 x 1600 ||Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8 x10 8x12, 11x14 ||16x20, 18x24, 20x30 ||none |
| 2.5 ||1368 x 1712 ||Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8 x10, 8x12, 11x14 ||16x20, 18x24, 20x30 || none |
| 3 ||1536 x 2048 || Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8 x10, 8 x12, 11x14, 16x20 ||18x24, 20x30 ||none |
| 4 ||1800 x 2400 ||Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8 x10, 8x12, 11x14, 16x20, 18x24, 20x30 ||none ||none |
| 6 ||2016 x 3040 ||Wallets, 4x6, 5x7, 8 x10, 8 x12, 11x14, 16x20, 18x24, 20x30 ||none ||none |
* All files, sizes and print quality were determined by their camera's highest resolution setting using the standard 7:1 JPEG ratio
To figure out the best print from the dimensions your images are scanned from, follow this guide:
|if your |
image to be
|and the print size|
you want back is
| outstanding |
| ||very good |
| ||fair print scan|| |
|4x6, 5x7||300 dpi ||150 dpi||72 dpi|
|8x10, 11x14||600 dpi ||300 dpi ||150 dpi |
|16x20, 18x24, 20x30 ||1200 dpi ||600 dpi ||300 dpi |
|4x6, 5x7 ||150 dpi ||100 dpi ||72 dpi |
|8x10, 11x14 ||300 dpi ||150 dpi ||100 dpi |
|16x20, 18x24, 20x30 ||600 dpi ||300 dpi ||150 dpi |
|* all files, sizes and print quality were determined by their camera's highest resolution setting using the standard 7:1 jpeg ratio|
These are the domestic shipping prices in the United States
| ||Domestic||Qty||Description||1st Class||Priority||2nd Day||Overnight|
Prints ||1-50||Up to 5 x 7||$ 1.95||$ 4.95||$ 7.95||$14.95|
Prints ||51-100||Up to 5 x 7||n/a||$ 4.95||$ 7.95||$14.95|
|Enveloped Prints ||101+||Add + .50 ¢ For Each Additional (50) Enveloped Prints.|
|Flat Packed Prints ||1-5||Up to 8 x 10||$ 1.95||$ 4.95||$ 7.95||$14.95|
|Flat Packed Prints ||6-10||Up to 8 x 10||n/a||$ 4.95||$ 7.95||$14.95|
|Flat Packed Prints ||11+||Add + .50 ¢ For Each Additional (5) Medium Format, Flat Packed Prints.|
|Tubed Prints ||1-5||11 x 14 - 20 x
Prints ||6+||Add + .50 ¢ For Each Additional (1) Large Format, Tubed Print.|
Currently, we can ship products within the United States and Canada as well as several foreign countries. Our current shipping locations include, but aren't necessarily limited to:
When you enter your address and then choose a shipping method for your order, we will determine if it possible to ship to your specific location internationally and the shipping options with its' prices.