The Nursery (January 8, 2018)|
|Terms of sales for all babies:|
*6 weeks or older.
*Babies are sold in same sex pairs only.
*ALL babies are offered as non breeding pets.
*If you're interested in breeding arrangements must be made in advance, prior to sale.
* All babies offered display NONE of the following: aggression of any kind, any kind of visable illness, clear breathing, bright eyes, no diarrhea, clean and clear ears, and clean fur.
* I will usually contact you within a couple days of the sale to check up on how things are going.
Please email me:
( email@example.com ) for our questionnaire.
*a 10.00 (per rat) non refundable deposit is required to hold any rat for 72 hours.
*We are a licensed USDA inspected rattery, even though we are considered small by professional standards.
* Please make sure you are ready to bring home your new babies.
****Please bring a chew proof carrier with you****
* I will supply some fresh fruit snacks for the trip home.
* NO MATTER what others recommend, I tell all new rat owners to hold all new babies every day from day 1 for 10 minutes... rats are very sensitive to environment changes. Your housing can be big and beautiful, but to them its mars.
*Handle your babies, just pick them up and hold them, don't stick a finger at them and wait for them to lick you... most will think your offering food and try to grab your finger and dash off.
* You don't have to pick babies out ahead of time, Your more than welcome to come and look over what we have available. *A 20.00 booking fee is required, to prevent No Shows. The fee is returned if you do show but dont buy, or taken off your sale total if you do.
*All rats are given a 2 week health guarantee. *terms do apply.
*ALL SALES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
* The rats are raised in my home, in an upstairs bedroom, the gender of rats shown is the gender you have chosen, i do not bring both genders downstairs for viewing because on several occasions they have been placed back into the wrong bin.
Runamuck Adults (January 8, 2018)|
|Here your will find Our Adult Breeders, The Males and Females that produce all the babies you see listed. We currently have 45 - 50 adults in our breeding program of many varieties. Some are bred for their acting careers others are only for pets. We do not raise any reptiles that eat our little ones, as we feel this is not why we started to raise rats. We dont begrudge reprile owners the right to keep carnivorous pets, it's just not what we do here.||2 Albums|