| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 5 of 8 entries.|
I agree with Scott but for me its been about 30 years but memories are vivid and wonderful. I really have to make time & go back & restep my many visits with my parents. Thank you for the pictures!
- Annie, Thu, 21 May 2009 11:57AM
I visit Emmitsburg, MD often to pray at the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes and the Basillica of Elizabeth Ann Seton Shrine and Chapel. During the year, I attend Mass at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in town because it is there that I focus on prayer to St. Joseph and Jesus on behalf of my sons and all the fatherless boys in the world. When I am in Emmitsburg, I have the sense that I am walking on Holy ground.
- Linda Resmini Handy | counselorforkids.com, Tue, 17 Mar 2009 6:20AM
Beautiful Pics of Seton Basilica. One of my favorite retreat places along with the Grotto.
- Norman Downs, Tue, 18 Dec 2007 7:21AM
havent been there in over ten years its nice to see it again!
- scott, Tue, 19 Jul 2005 7:43AM
i like the pics
- (~^',,'^~)Matthew(~^',,'^~), Fri, 13 May 2005 11:44PM
|More guestbook entries...|