| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 10 of 12 entries.|
10-12-11 -These young families are up against so much. We wonder how many stop to think of their role that they are protecting at least 300 million people in this great USA. Maybe when the little ones on those photos are of age, things will change and their lives will flourish in to rose gardens.
We love th photos BB even 10 and 13!!!!!! Dale and MJ
- Dale Wahl, Wed, 12 Oct 2011 5:48AM
Jimmy sent me the link and I must say, you truly captured the essense of our Marine Corps coming home. Please extend my heartfelt gratitude and WELCOME HOME to these Fine Marines. S/F Betty
- Betty Kilbride | www.brokenheartstour.com, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 5:15PM
Welcome Home Marines!
- Gordon family, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 3:26AM
Thank you, Colonel. These shots should be seen all over this great nation.
Semper Fi and thank you,
- Ed Arnold, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 7:07PM
Great job as usual, BB. My guess is that there were more Girlfriends than Wives attending this function. Best clue is the dress style.
- Fred E. Nelson, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 6:53PM
As always you caught the spirit of the day... Awesome, BB
Will share far and wide with 1/1 supporters. Laura Dietz
- laura dietz, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 8:49AM
Great to see such happy faces. Good job as usual!
- Dory Catalani, Tue, 4 Oct 2011 8:52PM
Outstanding photo's,BB,especially 10 and 13!
- Tim S., Tue, 4 Oct 2011 2:37PM
It's good to see all the families getting together again.
- Wayne, Tue, 4 Oct 2011 2:02PM
BB, Thanks for keeping Korean vets of C/1/1 up to date on the current Charlies. Semper Fi, Bob
- Bob Brockish, Tue, 4 Oct 2011 1:22PM
|More guestbook entries...|