| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 139 of 139 entries.|
I have a paticular fairy. She is over 20 yrs old and in need of a repair. Help please
- Llara Weaver, Thu, 10 Mar 2016 4:03AM
My husband just purchased one of your fairies for me 2870 in st. Augustine Florida she is adorable and I will keep getting more of your cheri faeries I collect a variety of fairies and I have to say she is my favorite.
- kelly tyre | kelly tyres @yahoo.com, Tue, 6 Jan 2015 6:48AM
My husband purchased fairy no. 243 for me many years ago. She is still my favorite!! However, she is in dire need go some new wings. Is there any way I can get a replacement?
- Deborah Haney, Sun, 23 Dec 2012 8:24AM
I am so happy I've found you!! I have 2 of your faeries that I purchased more than 15 years ago. I tried to get information from the guy I bought them from but he wasn't very helpful. After awhile I gave up. While cleaning out a desk drawer, I come across the brochure he did give me (with any contact information cut off). I 'Binged' the name Lauren Alexander Teacup Faeries and HERE YOU ARE!!! Like I said...I have 2 faeries, a blonde & a brunette. I need 2 more...dark blonde & brown haired. I have 4 beautiful grand daughters...I'd like to have one for each.
- Harriett, Mon, 9 Jul 2012 6:01PM
I have seen your fairies in the past, and would now like to purchase one. Can you tell me how and/or where I can do this?
- DEBORAH MILLER, Tue, 22 May 2012 4:11PM
I bought a teacup fairy in St. Augustine many years ago. Were you selling your fairies there? It would have to have been at least 10 years ago now, or thereabouts.
- Rebecca Trono, Mon, 16 Jan 2012 9:10AM
CHERI ITS ME NOLA I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND ME THE GIRLS I BOUGHT. I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO CALL YOU IN THE PAST 2 YEARS. GIVE ME A CALL. IF YOUR MAKING ANY CHRISTMAS GIRLS LET ME KNOW.
Nola, Im trying to contact you....please send me your email address email@example.com...thanks, cheri
- NOLA E MAIL IA DOWN KURELIC, Sun, 4 Dec 2011 8:11PM
Years ago when you were on, I believe, Arrowhead Drive in Ormond Beach, I came to your house and bought 16 of your Teacup faeries. Now I want a blond, brown-eyed one to depict my granddaughter. Where can I reach you to order? I tried Ladd123@aol.com and the computer said it could not find you. If you remember my coming to your house, I said that I used to live in the long, brick-front house around the corner fronm you. Please contact me. Thanks
- Carole Gross, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:26AM
Are you still making these beautiful fairies?
- Lynn Beacher, Sun, 16 Oct 2011 8:44AM
- Gwen, Sat, 28 Aug 2010 8:38PM
These are the best! I want them all.
Where are you showing? Do you have a schedule? DO you have new ones for sale, on line?
- Delilah, Sun, 3 Jan 2010 8:27AM
- Maria M Rivera, Fri, 17 Jul 2009 2:34PM
Did you ever have a shop in St. Augustine?
- doug mcconnell, Sun, 10 May 2009 6:59PM
Just beautiful..Looking forward to owning a few f your fairies!
- Lorie Duff, Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:50PM
Girl! These are beauteous PLUS PLUS!!!!
- Lynn Navarra, Thu, 4 Dec 2008 5:35PM
hi, just discovered you when looking for Nanetta Bananto's work. love it! Are you doing any new work? any for sale?
- Chris, Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:14PM
Wow, these are great!!!!
- Chrissie O' Hearne, Tue, 15 Apr 2008 6:01AM
Cheri, You are the greatest....
- David Saunders, Tue, 11 Mar 2008 2:33PM
I dont very well speak english.
But i can say:yours littles dolls are wonderfull.
Merci for my eyes.....
- joelle husson, Sat, 16 Feb 2008 6:25AM
Hi Cheri, I purchased some of your fairies this weekend. They are breathtaking! Your creativity and workmanship is incredible. I am a huge fairy collector, and these are the most unique that I have ever found. You have been blessed with a gift...and thanks for sharing with all of us through your creations.
- Maribeth | firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon, 17 Sep 2007 5:32AM
I just LOVE your works - Cheri - your scultures are the way i see real fairies in my brain. I just viewed some of your posted creations and i so want another to add another....to the ones i already have - You sculptures are my favorite!,
- Linda Biggs | www.LindaBiggs.com, Wed, 5 Sep 2007 7:52PM
I just love the work you create on your magical teacup Faeries. I have been the very proud owner of four original early designs. I am slowly passing down to my nieces who I know will love and cherish as I have since since Jan. 2002.
- Sandy, Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:38AM
can I purchase 2770...
- tina cartagena, Sun, 5 Aug 2007 6:56PM
I own 2 of your wonderful creations. I purchased them many moons ago and they love their new home. I display each under a glass dome with their beautiful tea cups and saucers. Had to stop back to see more of your little ones. I will cherish them always...thanks
- Bobbie T., Sun, 15 Jul 2007 9:16AM
Love your Faeries!!
- Vania, Tue, 16 Jan 2007 5:39AM
Hi, I love the Christmas Fairy and was wondering if she is still for sale and how much is she? Thank you and Happy New Year!!!!
- Maria, Fri, 5 Jan 2007 3:44PM
I am totallly in love with these beautiful little creatures and so badly want to own one. I live in South Africa and don't know how to go about to purchase one. PLEASE let me know how and where I can get one of these cute little fairies! Thanx!
- Chriszelda , Fri, 3 Nov 2006 4:12AM
- allyson, Sun, 17 Sep 2006 3:17PM
Nice design, good work !
- Jacob Odin, Wed, 28 Dec 2005 6:35AM
Nice design, good work !
- Romaine Angue, Tue, 27 Dec 2005 9:55AM
Nice design, good work !
- Richard Angue, Tue, 27 Dec 2005 9:30AM
I have two of your beautiful fairies and they are just splendid. My wonderful husband gets me one every Christmas for the store in St. Augustine, Fl. I just love them.
- Cheryl Yerger, Wed, 14 Dec 2005 4:59AM
absolutely breathtaking saw your work in saint augustine-absolutely wonderful! do you have any other sites?
- caitlin, Sat, 3 Dec 2005 9:06PM
Good work, nice webpaqe.
- John Solms, Sun, 27 Nov 2005 6:48AM
- Debbie Davis, Fri, 21 Oct 2005 9:11AM
Saw your work in Cedar Key want to own one day soon. 50th Birthday is coming up!!!!
- Julie Fleming, Sat, 8 Oct 2005 4:06PM
Your fairies are the cutest little thingies ever! Me and my mom found your web page totally by accident, Googling something else... hehe... But this totally made our day. We just had to tell you how beautiful they are. They make us so happy. :) Keep up the good work!
- Sonja, Sat, 8 Oct 2005 2:53AM
very cute, and very professional
- Barbara, Wed, 28 Sep 2005 7:14PM
Such great work ! Please keep it up, looking at all my teacups everyday keeps me smileing !
- norma, Thu, 1 Sep 2005 2:42PM
I saw your fairies in a shop in mount dora and never saw them again....they are so beautiful and I am so happy to have found them again, I would love to purchase one at some w/ in next few months
- sarah franklin, Wed, 3 Aug 2005 7:29PM
your fairies are wonderful. i would love to have all of them.
- patty harris, Mon, 1 Aug 2005 7:08AM
I love all of your work, your new mermaids are wouderful,and Blondie I hope to have the opportunity to see in person it looks fantastic. Thanks
- Barbra Leigh, Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:08AM
Cheri, neat work you´ve done !!! Congratulations !!! Best regards from Brazil !!! Mô_ôM
- Mônica Girard, Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:45PM
Cheri, your dolls are absolutely beautiful, were can I buy them?
- TERRY O'MALLEY, Sun, 17 Jul 2005 3:30PM
Your faces are so whimsical. They are all just adorable.
- Betty, Sat, 16 Jul 2005 9:19PM
Very good work, nice webpage.
- Matthias Odin, Mon, 11 Jul 2005 1:48PM
How do i have one come to live with me? RW
- ravenwillow, Sun, 10 Jul 2005 6:08PM
Very good work, nice webpage.
- David Flask, Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:21AM
Very good work, nice webpage.
- Elisha Flint, Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:37AM
I love this new photo album. Of course I love your faeries! Thanks for the magic!!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Helio,60
- Helio, Wed, 15 Jun 2005 6:08PM
Hey I was just bored so I typed my name in a search engine and I stumbled on your website. Your faeries they are soooo cute!
- lauren Alexander, Wed, 8 Jun 2005 7:32AM
Unique and enchanting!
- Pat, Sun, 29 May 2005 8:07PM
I am totally amazed by your work. I just started sculpting fairies, and yours are the cutest I've ever seen!
- Julie Burden, Sat, 14 May 2005 12:03PM
How does one go about adopting one of your beautiful creations?
- cherra, Tue, 10 May 2005 9:48AM
Love your fairies
- Debra Dyjach, Tue, 26 Apr 2005 8:57PM
Cheri, you are a wonderful artist please put me on your email list, your fairies really touch my heart...peace and joy to you....
- Nita, Thu, 14 Apr 2005 8:29PM
Ilove your site. Would love to have a catalog or some way to order your fairies
- Kim Nolan, Tue, 15 Mar 2005 9:21AM
they are soooo cutie you just want to snuggle them. they are soo beautiful and sweet
- Jay, Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:43AM
Please tell me how I can see more as I would love to order. Is ordering online possible? What beautiful and fascinating faeries. Their little faces are mesmerizing!
- Deon Lartigue, Mon, 28 Feb 2005 8:13AM
can I get a list of your available pieces, how do I buy them? They are adorable!
- kim whelan, Sun, 13 Feb 2005 8:13PM
What can one say except they areFABULOUS and I want every one of them
- Linda Vossler, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 4:13PM
please send list of available pieces
- Linda Powers, Sat, 1 Jan 2005 9:53PM
how do i purchase your fairies?
- patty harris, Wed, 15 Dec 2004 7:00AM
I have faerie 308 which i purchased in Mount Dora Clowns & Things. I am wondering if it is possible to purchase a faerie without traveling. (It is a 3 hour drive. Please contact me regarding this. I am interested i having many more but it is hard for me to get to them. Thank you for your beautiful work. My little (308) has brought me much happiness. If I am having a bad day all I have to do is look at her precious face.
- lisa vaughn, Fri, 19 Nov 2004 6:12AM
I have one of your fairies and hope to have many more. What is the price on 2525. How do I find out more about what you have available?
- cathy, Tue, 2 Nov 2004 5:45PM
Please add me to your email update list - it's time for me to find another fairy. Thanks Cheri
- Julie, Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:38AM
ur fairies r so0o0o cute
- lindsay, Sun, 17 Oct 2004 9:28AM
i really like your faerie pictures.
- jessica, Sun, 3 Oct 2004 4:54PM
I just love your fairies. I collect dolls and I very inerested in collecting one or more of your beautiful little one.
- Naoma Elliott, Thu, 23 Sep 2004 1:38PM
At your earliest convenience, can you let me know what the pricing is on #2489? Thank you.
- goentje, Mon, 20 Sep 2004 6:07PM
I would love to know how to adopt one of your fairies. Please let me know a price on #2497. THank you!
- Kathy, Sun, 19 Sep 2004 5:57PM
I would give anything to adopt one of your beautiful fairies!!!! Please tell me a price and how I could possibly get one or more. Thabnk you so very much. This would make for some happy hearts! Thank you so much...what a joy to behold!
- KAREN, Wed, 25 Aug 2004 9:19PM
I absolutely LOVE all your faerie's.Is 2476 still available?
- Mollie Heinze, Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:00PM
Oooh my I just love your work - is 2476 still available?? What is the price?
- Leisa Masters, Thu, 15 Jul 2004 9:38AM
Adorable...lol.... love your fairies
- Kim, Thu, 8 Jul 2004 2:47PM
I am hopelessly hooked on these little adorable faeries. I think they have hypnotized me making me return to your website and others that display them luring me into adopting them. Yes, they are mystical and, yes, they do make me smile and, yes, they must have put a spell on me to adopt their friends. How many are enough? I think the number is infinite because each one melts my heart. Cheri, you are a magician because you breathe life into these little creations. Don't ever stop.
- Ruth-Renate, Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:52PM
I have just one, but I love it.
- Ruth Franz, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 8:08PM
I buy your faeries at a gift shop in Florida. I love them!!! However, I received one for Christmas and just an hour after I opened it my cat knocked her over and broke her. I am so sad about this. She is riding a red tricycle and she is so beautiful!!! I never had a chance to put her in the case with my other faeries. Please tell me what to do. Thanks!!! Linda
- Linda Medley, Sat, 22 May 2004 9:23AM
To have had the honor to meet such a talented artist!!. I now have a very "special" family to greet me. Their eternal, mystical smiles. make it so much easier to let the every-day stress be fanned into space by their beautiful wings. Thanks for sharing, YOU are "one of a kind!
- nolongerlonely, Tue, 30 Mar 2004 6:24PM
Cheri, I now have 16 of these fairies, all in teacups. I bought them at Cedar Key but she no longer sells them. Do you have any for sale now and if you do can you send me some pictures? Thanks- mostly interested i the teacup ones but would love to look at all. Thanks
- Ruth Browne, Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:32PM
I'm not sure you receive my first sign in. If not, is 2406 sold? Price please.
- Renee Troy, Sat, 28 Feb 2004 2:34PM
I love your work and if my parents would let me use their credit card, I would surely attempt to buy some of your faeries, if you still sell them ... however I do not own a credit card as I am only sixteen. I know you do not allow the use of your creations' images to be used for people's fancies, and that is why I am giving you the courtesy of writing you and asking if it would be alright if I used some images of your teacup faeries on my livejournal. You will be credited should you allow this.
Thanks ... emmalouise
- emmalouise, Sun, 25 Jan 2004 1:31AM
My store Rose Petals in Lake Forest, Illinois sells these wonderful teacup faeries.
- Rosemary, Mon, 19 Jan 2004 7:19PM
They make me smile and they warm my heart.
- Chelly, Tue, 6 Jan 2004 4:19PM
They are absoultley majical
- Lisa , Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:06AM
absolutely beautiful and unique.i love each and every one !
- tracie, Tue, 9 Dec 2003 4:52PM
These are beautiful! Please tell me how I might order one of your precious treasures!
- Jodi, Thu, 4 Dec 2003 8:41AM
These are absolutely wonderful. I am putting one on my Christmas list, can you please tell me how to order one?
- Holly, Fri, 5 Sep 2003 9:59AM
hey! Yeah, I go to Cedar Key all the time and I've seen them in a shop there. Their absolutly amazing! I can't believe all the details, these faeries are breath taking! :)
- Morgan, Sat, 28 Jun 2003 9:08PM
Seen these at Cedar Key, my wife & I fell in love with them.
- Bob, Sat, 7 Jun 2003 7:17PM
My goodness! these are absolutely the most adorable faeries i have ever seen! i love faeries and always will. i may someday purchase one from you! cudos on these beautiful pieces of work!
- Heather, Tue, 27 May 2003 9:46PM
I Love Faeries and would love to own #2242, she looks like my granddaughter
- Lana, Wed, 7 May 2003 1:18PM
i love them, I want one i want them all. How do I purchase one?
- christine, Sat, 3 May 2003 8:32PM
I need to know if it is possible to buy these small gems anywhere in the U.K?I have never seen anything so precious.I need to own them
- JOJO, Fri, 14 Mar 2003 8:56PM
I love this beautiful dollies, they remind me of the innocense of childhood. And they bring a smile on everyone's face!
- Annabel, Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:11AM
You work is greatly appreciated by my wife and myself...
- Chris Welsh, Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:11AM
I TOO HAVE SEEN YOUR FARIES IN CEDAR KEY. I'M GOING THE WEEKEND OF THE 7TH TO BUY MY FIRST ONE. I HOPE THERE STILL THERE. I LIVE IN CRAWFORDVILLE FL. 11/26/2002
- MICHELLE, Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:20AM
3 years ago I saw your faeries in a tiny gift shop in Cedar Key Florida and fell in love with your work. I now own 5 faeries And I love them all. I would like to know of any other locations in Florida which they may be. I live in Sarsota
- APRIL, Sun, 17 Nov 2002 2:32PM
your work is realy emotionnal i realy think that you are a great artsit please contact me on my email box beause I realy would like to know you and your work more
- emilie, Fri, 15 Nov 2002 9:39AM
I lost my 12 year old daughter last April 12 in a sudden and senseless accident. This morning while scanning your website, I saw her face in your wee faeries. Thank you-what a blessing.
- Cynthia Shiver, Thu, 7 Nov 2002 6:29AM
I just found out about the faeries a couple of weeks ago, they are beautiful
- Janis Tuttle, Fri, 1 Nov 2002 3:42PM
as you know...my customers and I fight over the faeries I keep for myself...keep the magic coming!
- Sydney Shure, Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:57PM
You possess a magical gift which brings a smile to everyone who sees these wonderful faeries! You are also very personable and helpful. Thank you for being you.
- Ann, Thu, 24 Oct 2002 6:36PM
I love my Faerie!! My husband worked w/ you last year after I showed him how beautiful they are. Thank you so much for becoming part of my life. They bring out the child in you, the dreamer!
- Tanya Peters, Sat, 19 Oct 2002 7:12PM
I love your faries and you are after my own heart. I also do faries, not as well as you, but giid enough. I also make my wings with beads. That way they shine in any direction. Keep up the beautiful work.
- Loretta McKinsey, Tue, 15 Oct 2002 4:34PM
I love your work. It is a one of a kind. You have great talent. (9-20-02)
- Summer Barrett, Fri, 20 Sep 2002 8:58AM
Your faerie children are the sweetest, and most beautiful in all the land. They surely take after their Mother!
- Michele, Sat, 14 Sep 2002 6:37AM
I get tears in my eyes from the absolute beauty of these Faeries. The pictures do not do them justice.
- Lisa Bosley, Thu, 12 Sep 2002 5:06PM
your creations are vivid and endearing. you have captured such beauty, innocence and magik with your vision.
- tiffany, Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:24AM
My mother is in love with your fairies, she travels three hours every month from Cocoa Beach to ST Augustine to purchase one. They are the most beautiful I have ever seen.
- tina, Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:49AM
I LOVE your faeries
- Andrea, Mon, 29 Jul 2002 7:29PM
I've been a faerie collector for many years, and I've never seen a fairy as unique and adorable as those you make,
I'd like to purchase one in the future, if they aren't all sold out.
- Imelda, Mon, 8 Jul 2002 6:36PM
I own 6 of your faeries. They are really unique and I love all of them.
- Donna Johnson, Sun, 7 Jul 2002 1:20PM
I would love to purchase your faeries; they made me smile!
- Sha'ri Arth, Mon, 1 Jul 2002 1:04AM
I believe in all things beautiful and magical and your art work only enforces that belief more, thankyou for sharing something so beautiful with me, Rae
- Raechel, Thu, 27 Jun 2002 2:18AM
I have one of your teacup faeries and of all the faeries I have collected it is by far my most beautiful. You are a wonderful artist.
- Christie, Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:28AM
How could one not love them,yes, yes, yes to all other comments. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
- Barbara J. Masters, Sat, 15 Jun 2002 3:59PM
Cheri, I collect faeries and am very particular about the looks of them, you are a wonderful artist with a great talent. Hopefully someday I can own some of yours.
- Carol Sims, Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:54PM
Just found your beautiful creations. These wee faeries make me happy just looking at them. You have an amazing talent!
- Karin, Mon, 13 May 2002 2:39PM
Hi , I am MOnica from BRaziL ! Ive seen your work and Im in love with your fairs! They are so sweet, so lovely! Congrats!!!! YOu have magic hands!!!! i wish you the best! Hugs@
- monica, Mon, 22 Apr 2002 4:18PM
I adore your fairies! I've been trying to work with fimo/sculpey for several months and just don't quite have the hang of it yet, but I'm still trying! Thanks for the inspiration!
- Denise, Wed, 10 Apr 2002 6:12PM
my sister and i love your website! Do you need to sign the guest list before inquirying about prices/purchases? thanks.
- deborah, Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:54PM
Well, I think by now you know how I feel about the little gals. I'm at #33 and don't see an end in sight. They truly brighten my day.
Thanks for sharing such wonderful work.
- Nancy Kessel, Fri, 5 Apr 2002 7:42AM
These absolute, precious little darlings just grab your heart and won't let go!!! I happen to own a few of them and just can't get enough! They are even more amazing in person....if that is possible! Anyone lucky enough to own one is a much happier person for it!! I know I sure am!! Thank you, dear Cheri, for creating the most sweetest little faeries I have ever seen!!
- Kim Jelley, Thu, 4 Apr 2002 3:03PM
Just what everyone needs a little touch of magic!
- Kim Landry, Sun, 31 Mar 2002 1:16PM
So cute!!! Are those glass eyes? They add so much to the expressions!
- Deb, Wed, 27 Mar 2002 8:24AM
Love your babies and your new webshot site!
- Lauryn, Thu, 21 Mar 2002 7:53AM
I love this new photo album...especially the slide show. Of course I love your fairies. Thanks for the magic.
- Ann, Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:39AM
- Kiera Coppercorn, Fri, 1 Mar 2002 4:06PM
I found your work in a little shop in St. Augustine, FL. They are beautiful and I can't wait to begin my new collection
- Tina Mayo, Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:01AM
CHERI, I LOVE YOUR NEW WEB SITE. I NOW HAVE FIVE OF YOUR FAERIES AND I MARVEL AT THEM EVERYDAY THEY BRING JOY TO MY HEART AND TO EVERYONE WHO SEES THEM. MORE HOLIDAY ONES ARE COMING I HAVE A TEACUP FOR VALENTINES DAY. THANKS A MILLION TIMES. NOLA
- NOLA KURELIC, Wed, 13 Feb 2002 5:50PM
Purchased one for a gift. Everyone loves it. Looking forward to more. You truly are an artist.
- Joe Cam, Thu, 7 Feb 2002 5:22PM
Hi Cheri, I have 3 of your little ones and love them all. I come here so often to see all your new ones. i can't wait to make another one mine. Thanks! Sheri
- sheri meyer, Sun, 3 Feb 2002 8:51AM
I'm a fan of you since I've been connected to the www. Every week I look at least once at your faeries. We both have a common interest. Feel free to have a look at the other side of the world, at my creations, and you'll see we both love the little flying faeries.
Un-Roen Manarata (www.elfen.be)
- Un-Roen Manarata, Wed, 30 Jan 2002 1:04PM
Hi Cheri, I am so glad you have another gallery. Your work is beautiful, I feel honored to have two in my collection
- Teresa Krupa, Mon, 28 Jan 2002 9:18AM
Your dolls are beautiful Cheri! Thank you for sharing them with us!
- Ellen Miller, Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:57AM
Most beautiful faeries I've ever seen, you can tell its not only talent but love that brought them to life, keep up the good work!! Thank you Cheri for bringing magic into my life with my magical faeries!
- Tammy, Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:56PM
Cheri's gals are amazing !
If you show them your love they will talk to you. These little faeries are very special. Thanks Cheri for creating them :)
- Helena, Fri, 18 Jan 2002 2:06PM
I think the little gal with the acorn cap is so sweet!
- carolyn Leding, Thu, 17 Jan 2002 3:37PM