|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 30 of 30 entries.|
New to the group and this post is still finding a purpose.
Cheers from Canada.
- Mike, Sat, 3 Aug 2019 5:28PM
This information was perfect as I am about to undertake the same process and change my stereo. Thanks.
- Arno Sedlak, Fri, 17 Aug 2018 2:07AM
Hi from Edmonton Alberta. Good Photo's. My centre console was cracked in a few places and I was going to install a Stereo for our frequency's that we have in North America. The plastic is falling apart on me and looks like I will have to try to get a replacement ! Your photo's show a lot on 'how to' ! thanks !
- Dave Lindsay, Mon, 30 Jan 2017 1:45PM
Great article need to do this soon
- Paul Morris, Fri, 12 Aug 2016 3:12PM
Been meaning to replace the jap entertainment center for some time but didn't have a round tuitNow ,reenergised I will go for it. Ted from Oz
- Ted Burns, Wed, 6 Apr 2016 9:47PM
2 Thumbs up...Great indeed...
- Levee M Reynoso, Sun, 27 Jan 2013 9:54AM
Just what i needed i would never have seen the cupholder screws.
- unclebazwold, Sat, 16 May 2009 8:46AM
bloody geneous, i followed the pics and was able to replace the dash of my new van with the dash of the old one... and i looked under the passengers seat and found a CD player....
- Steve, Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:08PM
great stuff who needs haynes?
- armac, Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:08PM
Xcellent piece of work, thank you, Dennis.
- MrC, Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:06AM
excellent!!! many thanks - dealer broke my dashboard fascia so will be watching him replace it with these instructions!!!
- gail smyth, Sat, 20 May 2006 1:37AM
Excellent! Will attempt to rip ot all out and replace the stereo tomorrow...
Cheers from the delicaclub (Aus).
- Gary Storm, Sat, 17 Sep 2005 6:08AM
Ive been trying all sorts of different gadgets in the tape slot eg; mini disc portable digital radio, not mutch sucsess with the latter so now Ive seen your pics I think I'll bite the bullet and put in a fixed unit T.T.F.n.
- Roystee, Sun, 14 Aug 2005 2:33AM
Thanks, I only wish I had found this BEFORE I cracked my facia LOL
- Cupid Stunt, Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:20PM
Thanks forthis info. I just removed the centre console to gain access to the click as there was a poor connection in there somewhere. These instructions were fantastic and made the job a breeze. Thanks Mate
- Mongrel, Thu, 19 May 2005 10:43PM
your a legand guv ,youngy down under
- dave, Sat, 23 Apr 2005 9:28PM
Great photos. I want to replace my radio thing and put my Pioneer unit in. Great stuff and thanks
- Martos, Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:57PM
Very useful, one question? did the plastic facia surround break because the grey metal plate did not come away with it? Thanks again. Answer by Russ = Yes, I think so...
- Chris, Fri, 28 Jan 2005 2:09AM
Well presented, been trying to figure this one, sure glad I found your great article, Thanks.
- Paul Skinner, Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:10AM
Could kiss you!Brilliant piece of work.
- doug, Fri, 3 Dec 2004 2:30AM
excelent beats a haynes manual and some.... I will start pulling mine apart tomorow, thanks loads
- Ian , Tue, 30 Nov 2004 1:17PM
- monstertruck, Thu, 28 Oct 2004 4:37PM
Very easy to follow and very informative. Well done 07/10/04
- Tom Hulme, Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:47AM
This is good, well done!
A helpful and professional job.
- Mick Wingell, Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:26PM
Nice one mr sparks will definately help a lot of people out! cheers Marc
- Marc, Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:45AM
just what i needed thanks. tubby (02/08/04)
- roy wilcock, Mon, 2 Aug 2004 4:53AM
thanx for info. would not have known where to start, nice one .
- schtaqua, Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:22PM
You're are genius!
- James Lam, Thu, 17 Jun 2004 9:10AM
Wish I'd read this before installing my cd auto changer--- cracked my dash in exact same place ! ! , you wouldn't happen to know anything about the mitsubishi satnav, eg where to find the british version of the software, and will it work on this system ?,cheers, Tom.
- Tom Mc CARTHY, Sun, 9 May 2004 7:28AM
Thanks mate. Have ordered my Delica from Japan but not yet arrived. Will certainly be needing to do this and would not have had a clue where to begin. Well done, Nick
- Nick Bevan, Wed, 21 Apr 2004 3:56AM
Thanks for visiting my little old website. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org