| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 10 of 11 entries.|
Hi Becky, I'm so sad to read about your loss of Smidgen, I didn't know, warm hugs to you and Mark. Your web site is lovely as is you family. I've loved looking at your photos, you are so talented.
- Theo, Mon, 4 Aug 2014 6:01PM
I came in to see your family, what a joy, what wonders!
- Snowsmom, Wed, 20 Aug 2008 7:36PM
loved looking at your babies.I have a westie puppy and am finding out how much fun they are.how do you cope with 4.best wishes from charlie and susan in the uk.x x x x
- Susan Waterton, Fri, 6 Jun 2008 9:29AM
Very very lovely a like your homepage and pictures very much
love and kisses IFH
- Indy From Holland, Fri, 24 Aug 2007 1:17PM
- Char, Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:05PM
Aah sweetie girls, and Mac, there's always room for one more...
- Diana, Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:45AM
I jus love your babies. I have a Westie also and think that they are the best dog a person could have. Very smart dogs. I've often thought about getting another Westie so my Scooter would have a friend, but haven't been brave enough yet. Thank you for sharing your pictures.
- Nancy, Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:17PM
Becky, your furkids are just the cutest! I love their pictures!!! I just want to hug each one!!
- Leslie, Sat, 5 Feb 2005 4:22PM
Oh, we would like to adopt them all please!!! Way too cute!!!
- Kelly O, Tue, 20 Jul 2004 4:40AM
DeAR Smidgen, Skeeter, Skyler and McTavish thank yOU so much for vISiting my site. I have loVEd looooooking at yours. you is all so BEAUTIFUL, anD so Lucky to have EAch other. I luvs you lots. Your fwiend ArChie FRom the Terrier club.
- Emily and Archie, Sun, 2 May 2004 1:23AM
|More guestbook entries...|
| Continued ...|
|Next 18 | Show all|