| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 14 of 14 entries.|
Beautiful! You excel in things you do....your career, the chess game, the art. Hats off to you.
- Ofelia Errazo-Lopez, Wed, 2 Apr 2014 2:14AM
Zack, Beautiful, love the varied themes. You have a gift...never stop painting.
- Kim, Fri, 28 Sep 2012 8:32AM
Patience, Awe and Talent. A great combination.
Keep painting Zack!
- Dennis Wharton, Wed, 7 Jan 2009 1:47PM
Zack: The painting are absolutley wonderful. I enjoyed every one of them. Peg
- Peg McLynden, Wed, 7 Jan 2009 1:38PM
I love all of them and I want at least one.....See you in March
- suzy, Wed, 3 Jan 2007 4:22AM
I'm really impressed, Zack. Heather and I agreed we really loved the parrots and the iris. Keep on painting.
- Gretchen, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:43PM
Wow, these are fabulous. I can't wait to see more. Keep it up!!!
- DeDee Winfield, Thu, 21 Dec 2006 9:18PM
You are really talented. Keep up the great work.
- Robert Safer, Fri, 15 Dec 2006 8:56PM
Zack, you are really amazing and always seem to find a new challenge at which you succeed and others can just dream about. Take Care.
- Bill, Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:20PM
Zack You are definitely multi-talented. It must be due to all of that good eye-hand coordination from years of tennis!
- Arlene, Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:55AM
Nice paintings Zack. You can open up your own gallery now. Maybe your graphic arts vocational in high school helped in someway, kahit madalas ay nasa cine metro ka instead of in the class. Thanks for sharing.
- Efren S. Tabernero, Wed, 13 Dec 2006 8:15PM
GREAT PAINTINGS. I WANT TO BUY AT LEAST ONE.
- Rudy, Wed, 13 Dec 2006 6:28PM
I always knew what a talented man I married. Now he is sharing some of that talent with you. Great, isn't it?
- Louise, Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:01PM