| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 14 of 31 entries.|
Loved seeing the Grumpets and your "studio" Thanks for sharing!
- Peggy, Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:05AM
Kim I love your little man and women. So cute
- Louise Spell, Thu, 3 Apr 2003 5:49AM
Grumpets are adorable. Where is their little shopping cart?!
- Christine, Wed, 8 Jan 2003 5:40PM
Kim- These are fantastic! Is there anything you can't do?! HaHa. Ladies and Gentleman- here is the next Lladro!
- Debbie Rosen, Fri, 27 Dec 2002 4:46PM
Sooo funny ,it's a Depends moment. Can't wait to see more,we all need a laugh.WEll gotta bake a cake w/ a saw in it!
- Michelle Robison, Wed, 18 Dec 2002 1:52PM
Kim, your little Grumpets are so much fun! First I felt like giving them a hot meal. Now I want to spring bail for them! Keep em comin! Great work.
- Vickie, Wed, 18 Dec 2002 1:30PM
Kim, you are THE best! Hysterical, fun, touching and perfectly executed...you GO girl!
- Jill, Wed, 18 Dec 2002 8:42AM
Love the Grumpets and love their story, look forward to seeing more of them.
- Isobel, Wed, 18 Dec 2002 8:27AM
Kim you out did yourself once again. They look like real people and also they look like they are in love for a long time. :) What a couple match made in heaven. You go girl. Love them. ***********************
- Charlene, Wed, 18 Dec 2002 6:59AM
I'm with Becci on this one, Kim........I thought they were life size!! Great details and I love the earrings!!! I love the poses of when they are laying on the bench! Nice work!!!!
- Leah, Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:23PM
Kim, Mrs. Krumpet looks just like every old lady I've ever seen. She is wonderful! What expressions! What character!
- Charlotte Donahue, Sun, 15 Dec 2002 8:24PM
What a crack-up! I first thought they were life size! They looked so real! YOU GO GIRL!!! :-)
- Becci Renfro, Sun, 15 Dec 2002 3:12PM
Drving Mrs Grumpet!!! What A Hoot!!!
I especiallly like her handsewn....peekopocket! Kim Jelley's work is Simply Astonishing!! Anyone who doesn't have a Kim Jelley original should definitely purchase one Today before these Limited Edition Triumphs are Gone!!!!
- Mark, Sun, 15 Dec 2002 7:28AM
They are wonderful; too real! I have this sinking feeling I am viewing my husband and I in the future!
- Margo begy, Sat, 14 Dec 2002 8:16PM
|More guestbook entries...|