| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 7 of 7 entries.|
Jeanne: I love your pictures. A great number of your Alaska pictures were clearer than ours. I have been viewing for about 1-1/2 hours (to Mexico so far).
- wanda - alaska, Sat, 16 Oct 2010 3:33PM
Was w/you all the way to the Border Fence; have seen all those attractions. Print Shop interesting, huh Rus? Children and kittys are the same world-wide. Your pics are much like those we see in AZ Highways Magazine (annual Christmas gift from Gary's Dad, who lives in "Casa Grande, AZ "Big House", right?) And as I recall....el gato means the cat. Aren't the cactus plants awesome?
- Marilynn, Sun, 10 Dec 2006 7:13PM
Nice photos. Will look for one in the newspaper. Hay mucho sol en sus fotos!
- Jim, Sat, 9 Dec 2006 8:14PM
Beautiful photos Jeanne - Thanks for sharing.
- Teta Minuzzo, Thu, 30 Nov 2006 7:49AM
Beautiful scenery. Did you show the sea bird pics to el gato?
- R.C., Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:57AM
I always enjoy your pics. If and when "Yahoo" repairs its photo site, all of mine will be back up.
- Dennis M. Didier, Mon, 27 Nov 2006 4:46AM
Skokie Review will be getting some great pictures.
- Russ, Sun, 26 Nov 2006 5:40PM
| Continued ...|
|Next 24 | Show all|