|Zion and Bryce Canyon|
Date(s): 18-19 October 2008. Album by dirkbag.com. Photos by ©2008 dirkbag.com. 1 - 48 of 64 Total. 18892 Visits.
Sign the Guestbook! or email the photographer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guestbook: Acclaim, Advice, Applause
Oh my gosh, God's world is so beautiful!
- D.S., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 7:44PM
OUTRAGEOUS..... LOVE IT...... KEEP IT UP !
- D.Z., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 8:59PM
Good to see your work again.....hope your life is going well. Your
photos are wonderful as always.
- D.T., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 9:49PM
Went all thru that area back in 79 when I drove my finance at
the time up to ASPEN from L.A. to get married. Blew me
away!!! all along the green river... Guess you passed the big
rock candy mountain on your way up. grin.
- J.H., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:18PM
- B.D., Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:00AM
I love all those pictures. A gorgeous place, and I saw an
auto in there frequently!
- L.Y., Thu, 23 Oct 2008 7:31AM
Hey, Good to hear from you. It's been a while. I hope
things are going well.You got some great shots down
there. That is one of those places that is on my todo
list and I think I may actually get it done next fall.
- C.S., Thu, 23 Oct 2008 7:05AM
Hiya Dirk, very nice!
- R.R., Thu, 23 Oct 2008 6:42AM
Great shots - I like how you worked your car into several of them!
- L.I., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:53PM
Great album. I noted with interest that in Zion your eyes
and mine were drawn to the same scenery. I think many
photos I took several years ago with my 1st 4mp camera,
and frequently captured the same, or very similar view.
Your images are quite a bit superior however. I really
enjoyed your shots of Bryce, because although we visited
there too, my shots just didn't capture it very well. Yours
did, in a big way!
- B.Y., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 8:43PM
Not too shabby! How come there are only 64 pics? I would
think you would have shot the crap out of Zion/Bryce. Do any
hiking? Or just shooting from the road?
- R.M., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 8:33PM
great photo's and what an amazing place. I really dug photos
34 - 37, the photo of the stalagmite rock formations surrounded
by the adjacent cliffs. They look like little soldiers waiting for
their marching orders...good stuff.
- J.G., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 8:06PM
- C.C., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 7:29PM
Impeccable work as always, you're the man!
- J.J., Wed, 22 Oct 2008 6:43PM
Gorgeous pics as usual! Miss your stuff!
- R.M., Tue, 23 Oct 2008 6:20PM
AWESOME pictures! :) Thanks for sharing! You are an
AWESOME photographer. Hope you are doing wonderful.
- J.L., Fri, 24 Oct 2008 2:33PM
Very nice photos.
- C.S., Sat, 25 Dec 2008 5:25AM
Roadtrip!!! Excellent shooting, big guy. After seeing your
shots I'd like to make a return trip.
- D.L., Sat, 25 Oct 2008 9:11AM