| Public Gallery Help|
|Sign the Guestbook. Displaying 10 of 16 entries.|
Thanks for providing this great service to departed Marines and their surviving friends and relatives. I have given the info to my family, and hopefully they will contact you when I am gone. It would be an honor to have you at my service. I live in Menifee and plan to have my remains placed at the Riverside National Cemetary. God Bless you all. Semper Fidelis!
- Donald R. Harris III, Sat, 14 Sep 2013 9:36AM
Colonel: We take care of our own. Showing honor to another Marine at the end of his life tells everyone who we are. This is our brotherhood, tradition is our goal, respect is a given. Great pictures thanks you for including Rebecca and I.
- Tim Mincarelli, Wed, 12 Jun 2013 5:19PM
Great work as ALWAYS!!!
- Mark O'Loughlin SgtMaj USMC Retired, Sun, 21 Apr 2013 2:20PM
well done. thank you. would like to have similar honors rendered when I report to final formation.
Bill "Guns" Friedlander
sgt. USMC '64-'68.
- Bill friedlander, Sat, 20 Apr 2013 2:19PM
You continue to amaze me with content and photos.
S.F. G.L.Blick U.S.M.C. Major Retired
- george l blick, Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:51AM
One of the best set of Marine pictures that I have had the Pleasure of being able to enjoy.
I only wish that I could have been there to enjoy the Pipes. The SgtMaj in full dress looked outstanding.
I have my own kilt but not the Dress Blue Blouse. I wear the SS Shirt with Ribbons only.
Gunny Wilbur 1955-1975
- Gy Sgt E.W. Wilbur, Mon, 15 Apr 2013 8:21PM
Thank you for the great photos and It was a great pleasure to meet you.
- David C. Hooper, Mon, 15 Apr 2013 8:06PM
Good pictures, I'm glad someone is there to honor the occasion
- Doug Adair, Mon, 15 Apr 2013 8:23AM
Very moving. Who is that good looking guiy is #53
- Jim Catalani, Mon, 15 Apr 2013 6:33AM
|More guestbook entries...|